Lucky Dog is CLOSED!
Lucky Dog closed due to dangerous, toxic, black mold in the building space, despite my best efforts to have it corrected. It was not an easy decision to make, but the health and well being of my staff and all of those that we served was the most important thing to me. I attempted to recover my losses, but did not recover what I should have, which made me unable to relocate due to finances. I put everything into my fight.
Thank you to all of our loyal customers for the two years I had the privilege to know you and serve you. I miss you all dearly.
With love, Lori